In partnership with Ouranos, the Canada Research Chair in Urban Climate Action will host a workshop on May 23 during the Metropolitan Agora. The workshop aims to propose concrete ways to make the Metropolitan Planning and Development Plan (MPDP) the leader and implementer of a common vision of adaptation and resilience at the metropolitan level. It also aims to identify concrete leverages for implementation. All the details here.
- Sophie L. Van Neste, Professor in Urban Studies, INRS, Canada Research Chair in Urban Climate Action
- Nathalie Bleau, scientific coordinator – adaptation of living environments, Ouranos
- Hélène Madénian, doctoral student in urban studies at INRS, Urbanisation Culture Société center
- Mélanie McDonald, Executive Director of Chemins de transition
- Catherine P. Perras, urban planner and land use and urban planning advisor, Vivre en Ville
- Nicholas Borne, City Councillor, Laval-les-Îles
- Lucile Ruiz, ZéN (zero net emissions) community manager, Common Front for the Energy Transition